Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum, No. 12) (Stephanie Plum Novels)

Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum, No. 12) (Stephanie Plum Novels) - Janet  Evanovich I would have to say that Twelve Sharp is my favorite Plum book! Let me start off by saying that I want a Steph & Ranger HEA (I am a huge Babe fan). This fact is a large part of why this book is one of my favorites in the series. Twelve Sharp is about Ranger's daughter Julie being kidnapped by a Ranger wannabe. Steph assists Ranger in locating Julie and the man who took her. This book gives you a lot of insight into Ranger's personal life. You learn a lot about his relationship with his daughter and some about his ex wife. In the process of saving Julie, Steph and Ranger spend a lot of time together and there are a couple of scenes that get pretty personal ;) I think one of my favorite parts of this book is when Steph/Ranger are interrupted by Morelli. Another one of my favorite scenes is the band practice that Lula, Sally Sweet, and Grandma Mazur have at the Plum household. I laughed so hard during this scene that I had tears in my eyes. The visual of their costumes was hilarious.Overall I would definitely give this book 5 stars!