Obsession

Obsession - Jennifer L. Armentrout BR with Sara and Jo continues!★★★★★5 Hunter-Gave-Me-A-Serious-Lady-Boner Stars★★★★★Before I started reading Obsession, I didn't think there was any way I was going to end up liking an Arum. The Lux books teach us that the Arums are basically the exact opposite of the Luxen. Arums are dark, evil, and devoid of emotion where the Luxen are light, good, and more than capable of caring for each other and the human population. This book takes all of your preconceived notions and throws them out the window!Serena Cross's life explodes when she witnesses her best friend being murdered by an alien. Her best friend learned some very incriminating information about a senator and his family and passed some of this information along to Serena before she was killed. The Department of Defense is trying to determine what Serena knows but they will have to make sure that she is protected from the aliens who killed her friend in order to get that information and decide what to do with her. Hunter is an Arum that is given the task of protecting Serena. He normally could care less about the DOD and any humans, but Serena is different. He seems drawn to her and the sexual tension between the two is out of this world HOT!HunterI freaking loved Hunter! He is very ALPHA MALE, arrogant, possessive, protective, kinda scary, domineering, and can be surprisingly sweet at times. This is how I feel about Hunter...SerenaSerena was an awesome heroine! She is smart, witty, has a backbone, and where Hunter is dominant, Serena is rebellious :) She is the perfect match for a guy like Hunter. Jennifer Armentrout is very talented at creating humourous banter between her main characters and this book is no different!"Please don't-" "Please don't what? Strangle the ever-loving common sense into you? I might do that."*~*~*~*~*"I can't get off? Oh, I most definitely can get off." One aspect of this book that I thoroughly enjoyed is that this book is an adult novel, whereas the Lux books are young adult. The book is a lot steamier and doesn't gloss over the sexy scenes. Overall, I enjoyed this book just as much as I enjoyed the Lux novels. I also refuse to pick a team (Arum or Luxen), I want to be on both LOL!“You turn me on. You make me care about things I never cared about before. You make me think. You make me warm.”