Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2)

Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2) - Tarryn Fisher LMWL buddy read with Sara and Jo continues! Onto the train wreck known as Leah "Dirty Red" Smith! (This is a reread for me)To be completely honest, I was not looking forward to an entire book in Leah's POV. I didn't like her character in The Opportunist and I really didn't want to read about her relationship/marriage with Caleb because he belongs with Olivia! That being said, this book had me completely hooked and I couldn't put it down.Dirty Red continues from where the Opportunist left off. You learn a lot about Leah's past and events that made her into the person that she is. You also get a glimpse into Leah and Caleb's relationship.. from their initial meeting, through dating and getting married, and finally you see what happens in their marriage after the events of the Opportunist. Like The Opportunist, the chapters bounce back and forth between the past and present. I still HATE Leah.. a lot. In this book you see just how deceitful, manipulative, and hateful she really is. Even though this book helped me to understand her better, I can honestly say the understanding didn't make me like her or feel sorry for her for that matter. Having difficult circumstances in life doesn't mean she has to be a terrible person because of them.To Dirty Red:Caleb was absolutely amazing though :) I love how he didn't fall for Leah's shit and he is such an awesome father to Estella regardless of whether or not he is the biological fatherAnother one of my favorite parts of the story was the manny Sam! I loved how he was very honest and blunt with Leah. "Caleb is a pretty nice guy""Yes? And?""Why would he marry a girl like you?"The last chapter of this book was crazy! There were a lot of truths revealed that totally changed everything! Since I am now officially obssessed with this series.. 4 solid stars!Memorable quotes:Cammie to Leah: "When they're together, it's like putting a hurricane and a tornado in the same room - you can feel the tension. I didn't believe in the cliche of soul mates until I saw them together." Cammie's description is absolutely perfect!Leah: "I thought you loved your husband." Olivia: "I love yours too." This scene put the biggest smile on my face. It was nice to see Olivia shove that little tidbit in Leah's face. I felt like it knocked Leah off her self appointed pedestal for a minute.