This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)

This Man Confessed (This Man, #3) - Jodi Ellen Malpas BR with Sara and Jo =DIF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS IN THIS SERIES, THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN PLOT SPOILERS*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*This Man Confessed is my favorite in the series, therefore, it is getting 5 JESSE LOVING STARS!So here's deal... I have been sitting here trying to figure out how to best summarize this book without giving away too much... and am not having much success so I am going to keep this short and vague. If you have read This Man (#1) and Beneath This Man (#2), you know that Ava and Jesse's relationship is far from perfect. It has been full of secrets, passion, love, and a lot of obstacles (mostly skanky women). This Man Confessed basically follows Ava and Jesse through some monumental moments in their relationship, ties up all the loose ends from the previous books, and some MAJOR truths are revealed. My Thoughts✾ Ava and Jesse were both very immature at times. One specific example of this involves both of them trying to make the other jealous with complete strangers.✾ Ava really made me angry during the first 30%-ish of the book. I thought it was completely ridiculous that she left him like a week after they were married when he finally confessed to taking her birth control. She had a suspicion he was the one taking the pills BEFORE they even got married! If she was going to get that upset about it, why the hell didn't she confront him before the wedding? I also got mad that she lied to him about being pregnant and was going to have an abortion without telling him. And to make it even worse, she continued to make unprotected sex with him after she told him she wasn't pregnant (even though she was). Talk about giving mixed signals! Thankfully, Ava seemed to come to her senses and grow up when she had the epiphany after her talk with Sarah✾ Jesse was AMAZING in this book. Yeah, more of his dirty little secrets were revealed; but he was so adorable about Ava's pregnancy and he said the sweetest things to her *sighs*"You've made my life as beautiful as you are.""My dream is you, Ava. Day and night, just you.""I can manage without anything, but never you. Not ever. Don't look like this, please. Don't look like you think it's the end. it's never the end for us. nothing will break us, Ava. Do you understand me?"And I loved all his irrational phobias about Ava's pregnancy. I laughed so hard when he made ridiculous comments like her eating the lamb might poison her babies or that going in cold water might freeze them.Seriously, Jesse alone was worth the 5 Stars! This Man is HOT!✾The epilogue was freaking PERFECTION!✾Overall, I felt that This Man Confessed was a lovely conclusion to Ava and Jesse's relationship! I thoroughly enjoyed the ride :)