Onyx (Lux, #2)

Onyx (Lux, #2) - Jennifer L. Armentrout The Lux BR with Sara and Jo continues☆☆☆☆☆5 Shining Stars!☆☆☆☆☆This review may contain minor spoilers if you have not read Shadows (Lux #0.5) and Obsidian (Lux #1)After the events of Obsidian, Katy and Daemon now have a mysterious "connection" that neither of them can explain. If you have not read Obsidian, you will need to do so to understand what I am talking about. Katy is now trying to distance herself from Daemon because she feels like his pursuit of her is based solely on their "connection" and not on how he really feels about her. Daemon, on the other hand, is doing his best to win Katy over and is no longer fighting the feelings and attraction he has for her. Enter Blake, the new, hot guy in school, with whom Katy forms an easy friendship with and she finds that they have something MAJOR in common. Lots of jealousy and drama ensue!I think one of my favorite aspects of this series is Daemon and Katy. I love their chemistry together, the sexual tension between them is scorching, and their banter is hilarious!"You are not servicing me in any way."He leaned in, closing my newly gained distance. "Not yet."*~*~*~*~*"I always liked you. From the moment you first flipped me off." - Daemon*~*~*~*~*"You're a dog.""If you pet me, I'll-""Don't even finish that sentence"*~*~*~*~*Another aspect that I LOVED was that we got to see Daemon's sweet and caring side in this book. I swooned majorly when he brought Katy Thanksgiving dinner because he didn't want her to be alone on the holiday and then he surprised her with a Christmas tree! Best moment ever! Katy is witty and kick-ass as usual, but she also makes some pretty big mistakes in this book and I really respected the fact that she owned up to them without trying to push the blame on anyone else. Overall, this is a wonderful addition to the Lux series. If you have not read this series yet, you should do so ASAP. It is AMAZING =)