James (Resisting Love, #3) - Chantal Fernando Resisting Love BR with Sara and Jo continues!ARC provided to our Smexy Bookaholics blog by the author, Chantal Fernando, in exchange for an honest review. In the first 2.5 books of the Resisting Love series, James was always such a mystery to me. Out of the three brothers, he is very quiet, private, and secretive. His job required him to disappear for various amounts of time and he would return sore and bruised. He refused to give anyone any details on what his job entailed; even his brothers didn’t seem to know much. So coming into this book, I was definitely looking forward to learning more about him and what he does for a living. And let me tell you, waiting to find out his secret was worth the wait.Sasha and James have a very complicated history. At one point in time, they were very much in love but one day Sasha found James with another woman, and their relationship was left in shambles. After seeing each other a handful of times since the break-up, Sasha decides to take a two year vacation with family in Scotland. When she returns, James is dating his co-worker, Tatiana, and a situation causes James and Sasha to be in each other’s lives again. Will James and Sasha try to work things out? Will James end his relationship with Tatiana? Will the secrets that both James and Sasha are hiding destroy their fragile relationship? All are questions that are answered in this novel.Why Just 3 Stars?While I definitely enjoyed learning about James’ secret and his history with Sasha, I don’t feel like I connected with these two characters as much as I connected with the characters in the previous books. James and Sasha both made some pretty big decisions that I never really understood their reasoning for. For example, James should have been honest with Sasha about his job the first time they dated. He didn’t have to give her specific details, but he could have at least given her a general idea of what he does. This would have prevented a lot of their issues and saved them from a lot of heart break. Sasha also hid a huge secret from James as well and I lost a lot of respect for her because of her decision. I can’t say she ever fully redeemed herself in my eyes. Another reason for my 3 star rating is that I found aspects of this book predictable. I saw a lot of the drama coming before it even occurred. This isn’t the biggest reason for the lower rating but I just found some of the drama (meaning drama caused from women from James' past) that occurred in this book very similar to what happened in previous books. Overall, I did enjoy reading James (Resisting Love #3) and would definitely recommend this series to anyone that is considering reading it. Memorable Quotes:J: “I’ll make it up to you tonight, okay. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”S: “Good, you can go down on me for two hours.”J: “Is that supposed to be a punishment for me? Cos it sounds like a reward.”*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Tee to the guys: “I thought I’d liven the place up a little. Besides if I were a man, we all know I’d have the biggest penis.”