Chase - Chantal Fernando, Dawn Martens Resisting Love BR with Sara and Jo!ARC provided to our Smexy Bookaholics blog by the authors in exchange for an honest review.*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Layla Crawford is screwed. She has one week until her college classes start and she hasn’t found a place to live yet. She visited several potential rentals but all of them have been horrific so far. Resigning herself to the fact that she might not find a place to live close to the university, Layla drives to the last potential rental on her list. Thankfully, she likes the house and the potential roommate she meets so Layla moves in with Kade and James, two very attractive guys, and their mysterious landlord who is never home. Shortly after moving into the house, Layla and her best friend Nikki decide to go out dancing. While at the club, Layla locks eyes with Chase, a handsome and tatted guy with whom she has an instant spark with. The only problem? He is surrounded by women. Chase eventually blows off the women vying for his attention and spends the night with Layla. After that night, he decides that he needs to claim Layla as his. There is something about her that makes him want to give up his playboy ways and become a one woman man. Their relationship isn't easy, however, obstacles from Chase's past keep threatening to push Layla away. What I Liked *Layla is a girl who isn’t afraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself and those she cares about. “I don’t like confrontation, and I don’t like to fight. I don’t like to get involved; I like my life drama free. But that doesn't mean I won’t fight back. I don’t let anyone disrespect me. People tend to mistake my kindness for weakness. Their mistake.”Though Layla acted immature and spoiled at times, I liked her character overall. *I loved all three guys: Chase, James, and Kade. Even though all three of them are total man whores, their relationship with Layla was really sweet. Kade is probably my favorite though because he was hilarious and apparently he is HUGE in all the right places ;) Minor Things I Struggled With*The writing style felt rushed and choppy at times. There were times when I wish the authors had gone into more detail instead of ending the scene where they did.*This is going to sound strange but Layla fell asleep a lot and at the most inconvenient moments. There were a few times that I couldn't figure out why she fell asleep, given what was going on around her. It just bugged me *shrugs* *I have seen in other reviews where people thought this story was predictable and somewhat unbelievable. I can understand where they are coming from. Layla finding a place to live, with three hot and very rich guys, who instantly like her and want to protect her is a little unbelievable. I also saw most of the drama coming before it even happened. Regardless of this, I still really enjoyed the story. It was entertaining, the characters made me laugh, and despite the predictability of the story, I couldn't stop reading because I wanted to see what happened next. Overall, this is a quick and fun read so I would give it 3.5-4 stars. I definitely plan to read the rest of the series to find out more about Kade and James =)