Turn on a Dime - Blane's Turn (Kathleen Turner, #1.5) - Tiffany Snow 5 I-LOVE-BLANE Stars!The Kathleen Turner series by Tiffany Snow is by far one of my all time favorite series! It has everything I love in a book: two hot alpha males, a strong heroine, romance, and suspense! I stumbled upon the first book, No Turning Back, when I was browsing through suspense/thriller novels on Amazon and was hooked from the first meeting between Blane and Kathleen! Their initial meeting is very unique to say the least ;) It is no secret, if you have talked to me about this series, that I am very team Blane.. despite all the mistakes he has made.. I think he is the one for Kat. So when I found out Tiffany was writing the events of the first book from Blane's POV, I was so excited! And this book did not disappoint!Turn on a Dime - Blane's Turn gives you insight into what Blane was up to when he wasn't with Kat and also helps you understand his reasoning for some of the decisions he made. He was such a mystery for me during No Turning Back and I loved seeing him struggle with his attraction and developing feelings for Kat as well as seeing the reasons he had for making decisions when it came to Kat and her safety. Another aspect of this story that I absolutely loved was that it also had flashbacks into the past of when Blane rescued his brother Kade from the orphanage. While these flashbacks completely ripped my heart out for Kade and his childhood, it gave me a better understanding of the bond between the brothers and the events that lead them to being so close. During these flashbacks, you also get some of Kade's POV from when he was a kid. Me During Some of the FlashbacksOverall, I would give this companion novella 5 stars! Going into this book, I wasn't sure if everything would feel repetitive since it basically covers the events from book one again but in a different character's POV. I can honestly say that this wasn't the case for me. There is a lot we didn't learn about Blane in No Turning Back and the flashbacks about his relationship with Kade are a total treat. If you have not read this series, I strongly encourage you to give them a try. They are FABULOUS!!!!Oh and Blane.....Memorable Quotes*Normally Blane wasn't opposed to a beautiful woman in this position, but then again, he didn't usually have an audience. Well, there was that one time... (Blane's thought when he first met Kat)*Kissing Kathleen was like having his first kiss all over again. Her innocence was immediately apparent, her hesitation slowly evaporating as Blane kissed her. It was like she was giving him a gift, something precious and special, and not something bestowed just for a fleeting moment of carnal pleasure.