Come Alive - Karina Halle ★★★★★5 I-CAN'T-EVEN-FIND-THE-WORDS-TO-DESCRIBE-HOW-EPIC-THIS-BOOK-WAS STARS★★★★★Karina, you are such a talented author and the Experiement in Terror series just keeps getting better and better! I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU for sharing Dex and Perry's story with us :) I can't wait for Ashes to Ashes! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Come Alive pretty much starts off where Into the Hollow ended. Dex and Perry are starting to explore their new relationship while continuing to work on Experiment in Terror. Since the episode with the sasquatch was a bust (evidence was confiscated), Dex and Perry are forced to add a third member to their team. The first assignment for the trio takes them to New Orleans, LA to explore a haunted house and the possibility of zombies!I loved so many aspects of this book:*The bar scene with Jenn was freaking hilarious!*Dex*You finally get answers to questions raised in the previous books. I can not express how important it is to read the novellas!*Dex*The funny insults and banter between Dex and Perry*This book was suspenseful, emotional (I teared up a few times), and was very steamy!*Oh, did I say Dex? ;)Seriously, if you have not read this series yet, go do it now! Memorable quotes:*"You're my home, Perry. And I will be yours."*"I just thought I should warn you that the second we walk into the apartment, I am going to maul the fuck out of you. I don't care if you're tired or bruised or scratched. You'll just be more so when I'm finished."*"Baby, we are both crazy. That's why we're made for each other."