Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror, #6) - Karina Halle So I have a confession to make... Dex Foray has completely stolen my heart! FANGIRL ALERT!But seriously, I REALLY liked Dex in the first five books but, after reading Into the Hollow, I freaking LOVE him. Yes, he is still cocky and kind of full of himself:Dex: You know we could always make a clothing optional rule around each other. That way we'd always be naked and never have to do laundry."Perry: "All right, Dex, quit it. You're beating a dead horse."Dex: "I'm beating something horse-sized, that's for sure."But you also see a more vulnerable, determined, heart felt, & caring side of him as well:Dex:"I was trying to be a better man, Perry. For you."Perry: "Dex..."Dex: "And I'll keep trying," he quickly said, voice low and somber. "Until I get it right."Ok, so now that I got that out of my system... Into the Hollow follows Dex and Perry into the mountains of Canada where they are looking for the mythical Sasquatch! Both of them are still not quite comfortable around each other, but they are trying to push their feelings aside so they can continue filming Experiment in Terror. Their expedition in Canada involves a stalkerish guide named Mitch, a llama nicknamed Twatwaffle, panty melting HOT scenes, and some pretty creepy happenings with a mysterious beast. Overall, this book definitely deserves 5 SHINING STARS! =DIf you have not read this series yet, go check it out. RIGHT. NOW.