On Demon Wings (Experiment in Terror, #5) - Karina Halle So here's the deal.. I can't decide on my rating (somewhere between 4-5 ☆) so I have decided to round up to 5 ☆!On Demon Wings is about Perry dealing with the consequences of the events that took place during Lying Season. She is definitely going through a rough patch in life and is struggling to figure out what to do next. On top of this, it appears she (and her house) are being haunted and terrorized by some type of paranormal being. I don't want to go into too much plot detail because I don't want to give anything away.. but a lot of crazy stuff happened!A few of my random thoughts:*I really don't like Maximus or Perry's parents. They just made me really mad.*Ada, on the other hand was a rockstar! I loved how she stuck up for Perry and tried to help her in any way possible.*I really missed Dex! It just wasn't the same without him. He does make an appearance though. *My heart went out to Perry during the majority of this book. There were some MAJOR events that took place & my heart broke for her. *The term douchecanoe finally popped up! I think my favorite line using this word was when Perry was referring to Dex: "His admission tugged at my heartstrings. Only a little. He was still a douchecanoe. The douchecanoe who was going to paddle me to safety."As you can see, my emotions were all over the place while reading this. If you are a fan of the EIT series, I would definitely recommend that you read this book! If you haven't read any of this series, definitely give it a try. Karina Halle is an amazing author!Some other memorable quotes:*"She's waking up. Get the bat."*"You'll never have to save my life. You gave me life. I never lived a single day until the day I first met you."*Ada to Dex: "Way to find your balls, man."